Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yippee, mine has arrived....



I received mail....I am lucky my parcel lady delivers any parcels to me at work, so early this morning I received a box...and it was from overseas...Oregon....and inside, look what I found, it was my bag from Linda's Bag/Bucket Swap....Pam has made this most amazing bag for me, I just love the fabrics used, so bright and fresh, just perfect for our lovely spring weather...but there was more inside..a matching tissue holder...a card holder...plus two lovely little note books....and yes there was even more... some yummy chocolates....can you believe all this, I have been blown away by Pam's generosity...thank you so very much Pam, I just love my bag and treats...I am sending you a huge cyber hug...
Linda your swap has been just awesome, thank you so much.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are definitely a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg love the bag .....and the note paper/pad love the graphics looks to nice to use (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great goodies. Love the blue/green combination of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Bag Peg especially the rope...looks Great...nice parcel you got.
    cheers
    maree

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous parcel you received, handmade chocolates, oh my gosh. Adore the bag, is that pin tucks I see? so glad you enjoyed the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Peg. It is gorgeous all what you got. Love the bag
    This has been so fun doing..and all the bags I have seen are so well done.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peg,
    You just blow me away with all you get done. I had to catch up on your post and I couldn't believe how much I missed in the short time. Love the bag Pam made you.
    Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.
    Keep Stitchen'
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bag and goodies Peg! I instantly thought of the ocean when I saw the colours :^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely bag...and I love the blue plaid fabrics in it... Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peg, you deserve all nice things. Your an amazing lady. Always thinking of others. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing, I agree. Love the style of bag, reminds me of my swimmers bag years ago. Love all the matching extras too. Lucky Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bag and goodies! Pam does nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun bag, Peg. And all those bonus prizes, lucky you. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bag is so special, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great bag and wonderful goodies you received! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bag and all the other goodies. What a great swap it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg