Sunday, September 14, 2008

Quilt for Great Niece....


Today was a "Club Quilt" day.....and we did have a lovely day.....pop over to Club Quilt blog and check out what the ladies have been up to........this was my project today...my niece has had a baby....so I have made this for my great niece...(gee that makes me sound real old).....very bright and colourful, I have put the top together will post a photo tomorrow...I would like to thank everyone for all the helpful comments on cleaning my brass/copper box....will have a go at cleaning it up this week....have a fantastic day everyone and thanks so much for visiting my blog.

10 comments:

  1. Your little critters look great, aren't they fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stitcheries from Cinderberry Stitches are so adorable!
    Could you tell me who designed the fabrics??? I love this kids style, my children would love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and perfect for a little one. She will absolutely love it for many years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours of the fabric are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute quilt, I have seen it before on another blog....what is it called? A friend of mine is going to become a Grandma soon (ouch) and this would be perfect....more shopping !! Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those insects are really fun. What a quilt it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is going to be an amazing quilt! I love the little stitcheries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to be a fabulously fun quilt. Your niece will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg