Friday, September 19, 2008

Gifts ....how lucky am I.....

I have two places of employment as well as my own book keeping service...both Boss's have just returned from overseas and both bought back gifts for me...the top are two lovely hand make silk wraps...this boss I have been with for 33 years...started with him when I was 17, have resigned a few times but still there..only do an hour a day for him....call around after my day job...LOL...I have a Pandora charm bracelet, two lovely charms for my bracelet......Boss number two owns the Ford Dealership here in town....note the Pandora car charm......as well as this lovely pendant made from silver and shell...I am very lucky I work for some amazing people....
We have a new blogger in our midst......please go over and well come LuAnn....she has been doing some amazing NI blocks......here...
have a fab day....

16 comments:

  1. Those silk wraps are gorgeous! The charm and pendant are wonderful too -- you obviously have bosses who truly appreciate the work you do for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got lovely bosses to bring back presents for you .The pandora charm are lovely .I have the gift one but not the car .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you Peg - lovely to know you are appreciated. Jenni was given a Pandora bracelet with the present charm for her birthday. Very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts, Peg. Your bosses obviously value the work you do for them though I am amazed you have time to work at all with all the beautiful stitching you manage to do.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bosses! You must hold a special place in their hearts. How nice of them to think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I want your bosses. How great is it to get gifts, but it looks like they really really thought of you when picking them out. That is SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love charms! I have several bracelets. What nice gifts. You deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful gifts. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What thoughtful gifts! they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How thoughtful of them to bring you these gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely gifts!! Luck you!! Im a Pandora fan too... my sister bought me that little gift charm for Christmas! Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely gifts Peg! It’s good to know your bosses appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were totally spoilt!! LOVE Pandora myself too, I actually have 3 bracelets (though one has no beads yet - just waiting to fill the 2nd lol) The car one is just perfect when you work in the car dealership
    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh! You are a lucky person! Those wraps are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for mentioning me in your blog, Peg. I have gotten some visitors from your tag line. It is really nice to "meet" new quilters and see what they are up to. I will keep watch on your NPNT blocks. I would really like to start it but.....I want to finish the Nearly Insane first. Then I have all of my Dear Jane blocks finished and am working on the triangles for that to have another finish. I'm still thinking about it though....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg