Friday, September 12, 2008

Poppy Passion and a birthday....


Treats from Nundle...I purchased this kit...it is called "Poppy Passion" and if you go here you will see a photo of the quilt on Kerry's blog Cottage On The Hill.... (why do I have to work, if only I could stay home all day and sew...oh dear)
A special lady has turned that wonderful age...and she is now a member of the "50" club...please pop over and wish Marc a happy birthday....hope you have a fantastic day Marc....
And today is such a glorious day...my boys...DH number two and number three sons (the twins) have headed off fishing for the day, what a lovely day they have to do what my boys like best....

8 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous fabrics -- and I just went to see the kit! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg I just love that poppy material it is so pertty .Nice day for the boys to go fishing Yum fish for tea.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you couldn't resist those fabrics Peg! I looked at the pic at KS's blog and it's gorgeous. Is this a quilt for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Peg, I'll have to pop in and see Marc now. Thanks for the hint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Peg, a pretty package full of perfect Poppies!! Sorry couldnt help the aliteration!! Looks like it will be fun to make!! Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the most beautiful fabrics!!! Can't wait to see the lovely quilt that you make from these!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful fabric. Have fun sewing with it! Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg