Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pincushion


Beautiful spring day today...my DH and two of my sons and friends have all gone fishing, and of course I have been doing a little sewing...today I have done one of the Stitchers Angel projects....Karen from Cotton Spice has designed this lovely pincushion...it is a great size about 7 inches across........I have continued on with the same fabric I have used for all the other Stitches Angel Projects...Moda...Domonique.....I have a collection of old buttons, found a couple in their to finish off the pincushion...I often wonder where these old button came from and what was their purpose...if only they could speak....Thank Karen it was a great project....hope everyone has had a fantastic day........

10 comments:

  1. Oh Peg, what a lovely pincushion! They are really nice fabrics too.
    The free patterns are great aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to do the pincushion. I don´t know how to do chenille but I see that is all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pincushion! It is so big! I love the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Peg, your pincushion looks goegeous! Your swap partner will be a very happy Angel.
    I've sewn this pincushion yesterday and it was really fun to do ;o)
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is just lovely Peg...love the colours and fabric choice. Pleeeeeese give us a hint as to "who" you are stitching for. Gosh I hope it is me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Pincushion Peg..Like your Gifts from your Bosses...Well Done!!
    cheers
    maree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pincushion -- and I love how you photographed it!! The fabrics you used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the pin cushion! Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg