Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another top ...Birthday Club.....

This is the last of the quilt tops that I made on the weekend at our retreat...charm packs again...Moda...Odeliah.....nice and simple.... if you would like to see more photos of our retreat please pop over to "Club Quilts" blog and be prepared to be blown away, these ladies are amazing.

Maree...from On My Verandah.... is starting a fabric birthday club...it should be a lot of fun, if you are interested just go over to her blog and check it out.....sorry but this is only open to Australian residents......(just to keep the postage costs down)......hope everyone is having a fantastic day...thanks so much to everyone for all the lovely comments left on my blog, I really do enjoy reading them all....

8 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for a while and I just love it and everything you do. I wish I lived in Australia!

    I haven't posted about quilting yet since I have not done a lot lately. I am starting this week on a new one for my daughter. I have missed it.

    Thanks for your inspiring posts. Everything is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I must tell you, I love your blog, sitting here in the other end of the world. You´re making soo beutiful and funny things!
    Hugs from the north of Sweden/pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you dont mind me asking, and I am not being cheaky, but what do you do with all your quilts? You seem to make so many, I was just curious!! (or being a sticky beak)
    Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peg, You are truly "Super Quilter". I just love everything that you do. Inspirational! Too bad I don't live in Australia would love to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a productive weekend Peg at your retreat. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty line! How did I miss these? I love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These ladies are truely amazing. You included. What a great retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always absolutely amazed at how much you manage to achieve.
    All of your quilt tops are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg