Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Maria ….so generous…

IMG_7935

how gorgeous are these buttons…..

IMG_7938I just love this table cloth, I used this one on Christmas day….this was placed in the middle of my table on an angle with a red cloth underneath it looked so good…

IMG_7943

IMG_7945

 

and this masterpiece was my Christmas day gift…so perfect…….I just love lead lighting…..one day I am going to have a go at doing this…

Maria …..you are one most amazing generous lady…..thank you, from the bottom of my heart….I loved each and everyone of my precious gifts…

Fee …three cheers….this has been a fabulous swap……

Happy Tuesday…..

Take Care Peg xx

The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.

14 comments:

  1. Maria really did give you some lovely gifts , I really love the stain glass , gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leadlighting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lead light is amazing. I agree with you about Maria being so generous. Lovely table cloth too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts, and that leadlighting is divine!
    Hugs
    Jen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg, it will be nice if you can get an interest in lead-lighting, will keep you busy - no, just kidding! Your gifts are delightful!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my Peg what wonderful gifts you received from Maria,she is so talented and generous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and useful gifts you have received very nice lead light piece, she sure is generous.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peg, your advent swap has been one beautiful gift after another. Maybe your try a leadlight quilt?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely goodies Peg, looks like you had a very special christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So spoilt beautiful gifts, and that leadlighting is attractive and divine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the table cloth Peg...the stained glass is awesome...I'm sure you'll have fun when you get to it...Your quote gives us a lot to think about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future. Thanks for it.
    table linen

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are always giving so many new ideas and I hope it will continue in the future. That's perfect, your words are really easy to perceive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg