Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another perfect gift….

IMG_7954

IMG_7955

IMG_7956

How gorgeous is this….

This table runner was the last of my gifts in the 6 Items Swap organized by Maree (thanks Maree this was so much fun xxxx)…..

I received this absolutely beautiful runner from my partner Auntie Al….I just love it Auntie Al thank you so very much the colours are just so perfect for my home…mwah

Happy Thursday

Take Care Peg….

Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.

13 comments:

  1. whow Peg this runner is stunning,what a beautiful gift to receive.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas gift! I have really enjoyed seeing all your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric. Another lovely gift - we are all so spoilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have to change your table runner daily to enjoy all your new gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Peg, just thought I would tell you how much I enjoy the little quotes and sayings you pop at the end of your posts - they almost always give me something to think about :)
    Have a lovely day, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fabulous fabrics she used.. makes it so interesting... love it.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sweet Peg! No one deserves to be spoilt more than you and what a lovely gift! Hope you are enjoying some kick-back-and-relax time to recharge your batteries for an exciting new year! Big Squooshy Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tablerunner. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tablerunner you recived Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just beautiful peg...lucky you..rofl..Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful runner Peg, those fabrics are used perfectly, the pinwheels really 'shine' ....... you have participated in some wonderful swaps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg