Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A little gift…November OPAM Winners..

DSCF3848

DSCF3849

My MIL has a Christmas party this week and they have to take along a small gift…so my DH thought one of my journal covers would be just the thing..

So this is what I have made …

OPAM….

wow,   a huge tally this month……

752

well done to everyone…it was an amazing month…

now, for our November winners…..

drum roll please

De

Skipper

Raewyn

congratulations ladies please send me your addresses and I will pop a little something in the post to you…

Happy Tuesday

Take Care Peg…..

Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.

 

6 comments:

  1. whoever receives that gift will love it Peg its lovely and congrats girls,great tally

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOHHHH Thats me !!!!! :) Thanks Peg and Kris xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal cover, Peg! And wow, that's a lot of OPAM's....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg,
    That is a lovely book cover. I gigantic ric rac braid is great.
    I really like the wuote at the endof your post too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Peg,

    Congratulations to the winners and everyone who made that tally so high.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG!! That's mee!!!! :) I'm just a bit excited! Well done everyone on that whopping huge number of finishes! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg