Friday, December 16, 2011

Hanging for Cath….

IMG_7791

IMG_7792

IMG_7793

At our recent Club Quilt Christmas party we had our wall hanging swap..this is the one that I made for Cath…

Cath just loves her garden and when I saw this pattern I knew this was the one I had to stitch for her…

Now if you would love to see another fantastic quilt…please take a moment to pop over to our Club Quilt blog and have a look at Pat’s completed Scandinavian Christmas Quilt…just stunning…

Happy 9 Sleeps to Christmas…

Take Care Peg…

Christmas is the day that holds all time together.

10 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous. I cant believe there are only 9 sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall hanging Peg and I'm sure Cath did too :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a gardener... and beautifully made as always
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. whow Peg this hanging is stunning and what a perfect gift for Cath,well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just brilliant Peg - that is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I can't believe Christmas is so close. I lovevthe stitchery. Wish I could start my day in the garden.
    Happy holidays Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable hanging, Peg! So romantic!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is beautiful as always, I am sure that Cath loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wall hanging you've made. I bet Cat will love it. Hugs Jofrid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peg what a perfect present for a garden lover.. just lovely..
    ps. I love cleaning... I know, just sad!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg