Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bec the Angel…..

IMG_7939

IMG_7937

IMG_7953

 

IMG_7946

IMG_7948

IMG_7949

IMG_7950

 

IMG_7952

FIS…our online stitching group…this year we did our annual SS Christmas swap with an advent theme……which was 6 gifts to be opened from the 20th…I showed the first three gifts that I received from my gorgeous very generous SS Bec last week….and these are the last of my gifts……how fantastic are they…..just check out my table runner……I must admit Bec you floored me…I love the design, the fabric is gorgeous….I was totally spoilt…and the selection of smellies was part of my final gift with the runner…….I hope you received the big hug and kisses I sent your way on Christmas day Bec ….xxxxxx

back to work today…..(bummer)

Happy Wednesday

Take care Peg….xx

Angels have no philosophy but love.

14 comments:

  1. Definitely spoilt - but wow, lucky you :0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous table runner. You definitely must have nice (not naughty) this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that table runner is amazing, you will get so much enjoyment from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...lucky you! that runner is gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful... and smellies to go with it... lovely gifts..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my Peg lots of beautiful gifts there,you were spoilt rotten,what fun and how good is that table runner.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Peg I am in love with that table runner...how absolutely beautiful! What is the little Rounnieres thing? Lucky you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful Peg, have loved seeing all your beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful table runner and lovely other gifts too! You deserve spoiling, Peg :)Bec did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a lovely table runner and your other gifts were lovely...spoilt....Bec was a wonderful swap partner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so pleased you liked your gifts Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is just stunning! Bec has done a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg