Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 sleeps and more gorgeous goodies for me….

IMG_7907

IMG_7908

 

Even more fantastic goodies for me from Maria……….

IMG_7909

Our online stitching group FIS….we have several swaps throughout the year….Christmas is no exception…this year it is a little different…6 prezzies …one to be opened each day from the 2oth…

This is my first FIS – SS prezzie….yep I was gobsmacked….I have been going to purchase this pattern for ages…and now I have it…thanks to my SS – Bec I now have a pre-printed with thread ready to go stitchery…..

totally love it Bec, perfect gift………Mwah to you….

happy 4 sleeps

take care Peg……

Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.

12 comments:

  1. You have been thorougly spoilt Peg,I also have been drooling over the Rosalie Quinlan stitchery and have also just recently purchased it.Happy stitching in 2012 :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a wonderful stitchery to while away the post Christmas period, Peg. I love any stitchery in one colour - it looks fantastic AND is very calming to do :) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pressies... such a lovely wreath stitchery... will be something fun to do over Christmastime...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. whow Peg lovely lot of goodies there,lol,you must've been a good girl this year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pressies Peg. Might have to keep an eye out for the wreath stitchery, it looks really good.......maybe next Christmas.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great pattern, Peg. You'll love working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic presents Peg. Bec chose the perfect present for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you liked your first advent gift from FIS. Lovely other gifts you have recieved, enjoy the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Peg.....I just treated myself to one of those kits of Rosalies.....I love it....It will have to be a project for next year though....Hugs Kate.....xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY gifts!! Are you having the best Christmas ever, Peg? It sure looks like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peg!!!
    STOP COUNTING!!
    running out of time here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg