Sunday, October 3, 2010

OPAM Winners…and some stitching..

OPAM_satin

OPAM for September…total number of finishes ….474…..another great month….well done and congratulations to every one with finishes .……a great big thank you to Kris she did most of the blog hopping this month in super fast time (she is one awesome lady this one..)….Kris and I do appreciate your emails, thankyou for that….and our winners for this month are………drum roll please….

Britta…

Janelle…

Jenny…

Please could you contact me with your mailing details….and some goodies will come your way……

Today is the first day of daylight savings so I am a little out of whack today…just stopping for a cuppa…11.30 old time…12.30 new time…..it will take a few days to adjust  I think..

IMG_4737

IMG_4736

IMG_4735

 IMG_4734

And here are a few things that are happening in my sewing room……Grand Final day today for the footy….go St George……have a fabtabulous day….

take care Peg….:>)

 

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.

11 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at all the finishes that get done every month, Peg, you two are really inspiring! Your projects look so fun. It usually takes me a month or two to get used to the time change, bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go the Dragons! Some lovely stitcheries on show there Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners this month - although I do believe we are all winners. Finished projects are just so inspiring.

    I love your teapot lady - she looks so bright and cheerful.

    May the best team win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! So glad I made my quick fabric maze to have a finished item this month!

    Thanks so much, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners.

    I am pleased to say we do not have daylight saving . YEH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners! But like Mistea said we are all winners! Thanks to you and Kris for doing OPAM!
    Love the projects you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those stitchery pieces are adorable. What does OPAM stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners. So many wonderful quilters and stitchers out there. I'm sew excited to be working at my sewing machine today for the first time in over 3 months. I would have missed it lots more if I hadn't discovered the joy of stitching again though. Gosh it's been years and I truly thought my hands had lost the ability to stitch. Not so, thank the Good Lord! Though I can't do the the intricate things anymore, there are so many wonderful patterns to choose from, I don't think I will ever lack for something to keep my hands busy when the rest of my body says "I gotta rest" LOL. Your stitcheries are wonderful Peg. Thanks so much for sharing them, I love to see what everyone is doing. Hugs... Oh, we are just going to come off of Daylight Savings Time the end of this month. I really really dislike it. My body never does adjust to it! Okay, get back to stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look like you've had a productive weekend too Peg.... They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners ..
    Love your stitchery pieces ..
    another month..perhaps a few finishes..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I have to tell you that I lost it when Granny passed away and have not been doing too good at my OPAM. I want to catch up. Is that possible? Or do I start right where I am.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg