Saturday, October 23, 2010

Always nice to catch up with friends…

 IMG_4823

IMG_4824

IMG_4828

IMG_4826

IMG_4827

IMG_4845

IMG_4844

Last Saturday…the local 25 Club held a Craft Extravaganza Day…..Kerry (Cottage On The Hill) came over with her fabric and the lovely Chookyblue was there with her cards…it was so nice to catch up with them both and of course I had to make a little purchase or two….

I have spend most of the day on the computer working…but tonight I hope to get just a little bit of stitching done…and tomorrow is Club Quilt…..

take care Peg….:>)…

The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.

12 comments:

  1. Now I must be on another planet...how did I miss that one??? Looks like you had fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks luvly...told thimby that I must get back in the loop...yippee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a perfect meeting :O)
    I like the "me and my shadow" quilt you made. It looks very soft and happy.
    With the words of today you have in this post, I better go to the sewing room :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was another fun day for you. Good luck with your work - hopefully you will get back to stitching tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great day with some lovely finds!! Glad you had fun!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks like a wonderful day and lots and lots of lovely quilts fabrics and pattern. I would love to be there....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely fabrics Peg. Looks like a real fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Peg
    I am sorry to have missed this event! Have been with my sister who was very sick again.
    Looks like a wonderful day! I am enjoying catching up on the blogs today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Peg
    I am sorry to have missed this event! Have been with my sister who was very sick again.
    Looks like a wonderful day! I am enjoying catching up on the blogs today!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lovely day - love what you got, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it was a lovely day and so nice to catch up..........pleased you like the cards..........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg