Thursday, August 5, 2010

OPAM and Daisy Do…..

OPAM_satin

How good are you ladies……509 finishes for the month of July…well done and congratulations to you all..……Kris and I have been busy once again blog hopping…  it is just so exciting popping around to see all those fantastic finishes.……thank you so much for all the emails…..and for updating your side bars….this months winners are…………..

drum roll please………….

Joanne

Laura S

Astrid

ladies please could you contact me with your addresses…

 IMG_4351

 

IMG_4352

This is my first block in the free BOM by Jenny…her very cute design….Daisy Do……..thanks Jen this was fun to stitch…..

Tomorrow is a special day…… I may have a ‘give away” happening …… ??????????

have a fab day….

take care Peg….:>)

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I can't believe I won! I'm so excited!! Will email my info to you now :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg, sorry I let the side down and then had the cheek not to e-mail you. I've been a tad unwell but all clearing up now so hope to get some finishes.
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the block!! You stitching is always gorgeous!! Ohhh and I'll be back tomorrow!! ;o)

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your daisy do BOM. Wish I thought of stitching the circles as I dont know when I will go andget some buttons! Maybe I will end up doing the same. You have inspired me to trace the next block ready to stitch tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH!! I never win - and I have won!!!! Can't believe it! I'll email you my address. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peg,

    I didn't have a chance to update for july (work is nuts which is a good thing) but I did get one project done. Hopefully August will be a good month to stay in and sew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg