Sunday, August 1, 2010

"I’mmmmmmmmmm Back….

IMG_4277

Kaffaleena…..

IMG_4300 All the girls…..

IMG_4326

Cath, Kerry, Dale, Carol and Gai…..LOL……. IMG_4327 Carol…..our hostess…

IMG_4272 June……….

IMG_4273 Carol again…….

IMG_4274 Gai

IMG_4275 Cath……

IMG_4276

Dale…….

Well here they all are…..these ladies are ‘gorgeous”….we did spend all day Saturday in our Jimmy Jammers…….stayed up both nights till 1pm…..ate, drank, sewed, stitched, chatted, laughed, cried, solved the problems of the world……and that is what friendship is……being there for each other…….I had the most awesome weekend……thank you my friends, and to Carol you are truly one amazing lady and I am so blessed that all these ladies are in my life…

take care Peg…..:>)………….

17 comments:

  1. What Fun!! Just being in your Jim Jammies all day is a Plus...Glad you All had a Good Time..
    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a great time :) Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ PARTY... Love it... and what a good time you all seemed to have had... wish I could have been there..:o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to remove my earlier comment because I used the wrong word :(
    What I meant to say, for those of you who got it before I managed to delete it,was you might be feeling physically exhausted after your early mornings, but at least you will be mentally energised :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you all had A ball lucky girls.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great thing to do ,and look at all those lovely comfy jarmers ,nothing sexy about them at all, just like mine hee hee ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun you had - it is SO-O-O-O nice to stay in PJ's all day...... Hugz
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  9. And obviously you were the photographer peg not to get sprung in your jarmies. Looks like you girls were up to your normal tricks having a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great weekend.....they go too fast though don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! It sounds like you all had such a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice ... ;-)
    And your sewing looked very special, hmm stitching with your sewingmachine??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah that looks SO fun Peg, so glad you had a wonderful time! I love sewing in jammies, lol. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look like you are having so much fun. I like the idea of staying in your jammies.. especially on these cold mornings!!! So glad you had a great weekend Peg xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you all had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks like so much fun. I love staying in my jammies and sewing all day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg