Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nice and simple….

IMG_4330

IMG_4328

 IMG_4329

IMG_4332

IMG_4331

This was going to be one of my Early Bird finishes for July using this very cute stitchery designed by Jen…..but that terrible book work got in the may, anyway I did get it completed at our retreat on the weekend……….a few charm squares, a couple of self covered buttons, a bit of wadding…..and look what I have a cover for my 12 inch ruler…..it has worked so well I think I may make a few more for my other rulers…

Have a fantastic day….I am going to draw the July winners for OPAM today so watch this space tomorrow….it may be you……..!!!!!!

take care Peg……:>)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Peg,
    Stunning pieces you've been stitching and sewing.
    Oops, I'm a bit late with OPAM as well.
    Happy creating,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg, what a great project , it sure makes your ruler look stylish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am wondering why I have not done one of these. Yours is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely case and well done... my July birdie design is stitched but I haven't made anything with it yet........ Hugz
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL DONE PEG! That is just beautiful - and so useful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What A great Idea I think I will make myself some Ruler covers,Thanks Peg.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Peg, I've just found time to read back over your post about the retreat at Carol's. You girls sure had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. Certainly better than the plastic one they originally come in. Jenny's stitchery is just the right size.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice is that!!! Not to mention useful, Peg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great Peg and extremely practical.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colours look perfect. What a lovely way to protect your ruler.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg