Monday, August 16, 2010

A new home….and F.R.I.E.N.D.S

 

IMG_4427

From This……………….

 IMG_4433

IMG_4432

 IMG_4430

 IMG_4431

to this…………..

These are my make up brushes, and yes they lived in an empty fish oil container, but not any more I made this little make-up brush roll on the weekend…A much nicer home for them…LOL…

 I have joined in on the FRIENDS swap hosted by Khris,  this is going to be so much fun, thanks a lot Khris…. my partner is Judy and I can see Judy and I becoming great mates…..Judy has just started to blog……so please could you take a moment just to pop over and say Hi…..I am sure Judy would love to hear from you…

Enjoy your day and take care Peg…:>)

Any day spent sewing, is a good day!

9 comments:

  1. Thats a lovely idea Peg...but that's some detailed makeup you must do each day, lol, with all those brushes, I thought you were going to do some painting, haha, how do you find the time?? That's a bit cheeky, luv ya Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The make up bag is lovely.... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Just popped over to Judy - she sounds lovely... hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg! I'm back from my little break, and feeling much better! I love everything that you've been up to while I've been gone! This little make up roll is so much better than that empty fish oil tablet jar!! lol I love the fabrics you used, so nice!
    The presents you got from Sandy are awesome! Lucky thing you...
    The garden journal blocks are coming together nicely, you must do nothing but stitch, you've done so many!
    The butterfly garden blocks are divine!
    Don't blame you for starting the tail feathers bag, it's been on my to-do list since forever as well!
    Nice treasures!! lol I love that your boys made things like this!! They sound like real characters!
    And isn't Tarj a cutie?!?
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very clever idea and the fabric is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea to make a bag for your brushes - now you will have no excuse to lose anything any more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is what you call a change! It looks wonderful Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I keep my makeup brushes in a hard travel case, but think I'll make your pretty roll case instead.

    I'm going to do this for crochet and knitting needles, too! My step-daughter asked for her own set of knitting needles for Christmas, and my mother-in-law wants me to teach her how to crochet...so I think I'll surprise them both with sets of needles wrapped in one of your beautiful roll cases for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg