Monday, June 16, 2008

Treats...........




So much has been happening...thank you so much to everyone who has signed up for my challenge...my theory is anything that we complete must be a bonus.....so if you are interested at all please drop me an email and I will add you to our little group of challengers.....
Time for thank yous.....look what I received from Cathi.....I have been watching her blog for a while Cathi hand pieces all her quilts...wow....anyway she sent me this kit which has all the gear for me to do some hexagons by hand....these have been done using Inklingo...in my kit I have heirloom thread, lovely range of fabrics already to go, all I need to do is cut them out.....a beautiful handmade needle case which is filled with several different types of needles...Cathi thank you so very very much this was truly so thoughtful of you....pop over and have a look at the quilt she is working on at the moment....here....just stunning...
Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works is having a fantastic give away...just pop on over to her blog and check it out....here.... :>) ...

6 comments:

  1. Very nice package! I have seen her quilt and it beautiful. Thanks for the link back to my giveaway...good luck to you, Peg! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like the little package, Peg. Can't wait to see your progress on the little flowers!
    Hmmm -- think you better add me to the challenge -- I definitely have a few to complete so if I can get even one done by the end of July I'll be thrilled. This challenge may keep me on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...fantastic gift!! Love the hexagons...and it will be a challenge someday for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The needle case is beautiful. You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my fun little packages. You'll enjoy putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These gifts are just beautiful. Amazing that she handquilts everything. I'm truely amazed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg