Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cyber Stitching......

Two more stitcheries completed for "Ruths Quilt"...slow but steady.....I guess I will get there!!
Mrs. Martins Cyber Stitching Day...so who is doing this???
I have 13 of our "Club Quilt" ladies coming to our home for the day...to have a day of stitching ..food ...laughs ...food ...food ....laughs ...and more stitching... the lovely Gai P sent me an email... saying don't you think this would be fun... so it grew from there....... so to you Gai P we raise our glass and say "thankyou"...... I am going to have two laptops set up at home....hopefully taking lots of photos and posting to my blog as well as "Club Quilt's"...may be even "Dragonfly Crafts" as well as "Gaizies".... and you never know we may even be able to do some on Day-days blog.......so would love to hear if you are involved so we can pop over for a visit.....I would like to take this opportunity to thank Karen at Mrs. Martins Quilt Shop, you have done an excellent job and it has been an absolute pleasure chatting with you over the past few weeks....
Take Care..... Peg ... :>)

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun day planned. I would have loved to have done this but the postage etc, just put a stop to the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stitcheries look like so much fun!! One of these days I'm going to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wish I could be with you for the Cyber Stitching day. How much fun are you girls gling to have?! Look forward to the blog posts during the day - almost like being there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in I will be stitching on Sat afternoon.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine will be here sometime next week.... *grin*
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day!!
    I was going to join together with my mum but she has gone away so I will just have to sit on my own with my badge on LOL
    Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea what you are talking about but I will check your blog to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be stitching here in NZ - not the large group that you will have gathered - but I will be spending the day with others who will be working on their own projects. I would love to join your "Finish 5" group but am afraid of falling far short of that number!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be Cyber Stitching here in the US. There are a few of us who are doing it. It should be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be stitching with you all in spirit - how fun would it be to actually be there in person. We are a day away so I am actually going to begin stitching on Friday night just to keep up. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I´m in to this fantastic idea...So thanks Karen!!Hopefully I will be able to sit up and join you for a while... cause of the time difference (think you are about 9 hours before me!!)...I will be up early (read...never go to bed...*LOL*) Saturday morning...1 pm..!!! *LOL* probably to tired...but I will give it a try...
    Good luck to you all !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait......If only for the great company and food. Ok, I'll do some stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 'Slow but sure', remember the story of the tortoise and the hare, the tortoise won!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Peg - have put the link to the finish 5 challenge on my blog and will post some pics tonight when I get home from work....I will be doing cyber stitching early tomorrow before we go to Adelaide to watch my daughter Rhiannon play netball....hope you all have a wonderful day....would have liked to have a group here but it didn't eventuate.....I will be checking blogs when I get home from the city....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Peg...can't believe how much your music taste is like mine...every time I visit your blog I hear songs I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hope you have a GREAT day...will be interesting to see if you get any stitching done!!! LOL I never do!!! Have heard the food is going to be yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg