Saturday, June 28, 2008

Some finished challenges....

Yesterday or was it the day before, oh well, I mentioned that Chookyblue has these wonderful blank cards...this is a photo of the selection I have, I just love them.....these are a great buy.........a little more about Chookyblue she has taken on a challenge of her own....she is doing a few posts on some blogging techniques....today she had made a post on "how to make a comment"...if you are new to blogging or need to brush up on a few things Chookyblue will be doing regular posts answering a few blogging questions, how, when, where, why.......here...

What a productive week for those who have joined my (what I thought) little challenge...
Check out the bloggers below and have a look at what they have already completed....congratulations to all these bloggers and to anyone who has completed a project this week.....it is a great feeling when you do that last stitch.....

7 comments:

  1. you are so kind.........thanks......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peg! Thanks so much for your help with the instructions for how to put my shaggy quilt together - once I finish cutting out the squares!! They were wonderfully clear so even an instruction impaired quilting novice like me could understand them! What a woman!!! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope my name will be amongst those that have finished something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good it will be fun to check your links to see the finishes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I'll have to check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Peg.
    I have now posted a finish on my blogg. I will be looking around on the other finishes today. Thank you for making this summer challenge come thrue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for mentioning me. I feel a bit awkward, I am new to blogging, but spent over a year 'stalking' bloggers, so now that you have sent people my way I'm too shy to reply!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg