Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thanks Chookyblue.....

I have had so many ladies join up for my little challenge... thankyou so much to each and every one of you and good luck....I had three more ladies join up overnight, but I do need your email address ...so if Kate (She Quilts)... Megan (not sure if you have a blog) and Busty LaRue could contact me with your email addresses it would be appreciated... thankyou
Now I have been so very slack....my lovely challenge logo was designed by no other than our own Chookyblue ...you are a treasure...thanks so much....xx
I have received a few photos from Lise, she has sent these to me showing what her challenges are going to be...a bit of inspiration for you all ....

3 comments:

  1. It is a great logo and of course there is a sheep on it, thanks to you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see so many are joining your challenge. Can't wait to see a lot of pictures at the end. I'd better get moving on my two. Maybe Sunday at home....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in, on the challenge. I Need some sort of inspiration.
    Raelene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg