Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shangri-la...

I also did this top at Ridgecrest.....3 Sisters for Moda....Shangri-la....charms packs and part of a jelly roll.....I joined four charm squares then added to each side a strip from the jelly roll, added a contrast corner block in each combination...I made nine large blocks, added a small red border and finished off with larger floral border, nice and simple.....
I have had a few people ask me me a few questions, but unfortunately they are set up as 'no reply' so I am unable to reply and answer their questions....If Sharyn, Marcia and Carolyn J are out and about, please send me an email, go thru profile and I will hopefully be able to answer you questions.
Club Quilt tomorrow I am hoping to quilt a few tops, we have two new ladies joining our group tomorrow Jo and Vanessa they both come from Dubbo, so it will be another great day at Club Quilt......happy stitching....take care.... Peg... :>)

12 comments:

  1. I loved the colors in this quilt, beautiful! The quilt retreat must have been geat to join.Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous quilt Peg. Don't know how you do it!

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, Peg, you are a one woman production line LOL
    Love this range of fabric and love the design you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great day with the girls and this is another lovely quilt........

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous fabric line, I love this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colorsalso of this quilt!
    Kind regards,

    Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
    from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous quilt! I love the way you incorporated charm packs and jelly rolls in this design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your quilts you have shown us are beautiful, I love all of them. Kashmir and shrangra-lalala very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love this quilt. I have wanted some of this fabric since it came out but as of yet have not purchased any. After seeing your gorgeous quilt I just have to go get some. Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are like a factory new quilt every day, how do you have time for all this sewing?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Another lovely quilt top from charms. I love this fabric line.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love how you made this one a bit different. Great day today, achieved some more when I got home.
    See you again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg