Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Well it is Saturday, again...and what a lovely day......Quilting again tomorrow even though it is Mothers Day I think we are going to have a nice roll up at Club Quilt....
OK another of my Civil War blocks....this time "Special Blessings" row 1 number 6...
If you are after a bit of a challenge why not pop over to Mrs. Martins Quilt Shop....Karen is holding a Cyber Stitching day on the 21st June, looks like it is going to be great fun, so far we have 8 of our Club Quilt ladies joining in, hopefully I will hold it at my home and we will make a real day of it, my partner in crime on this little day is our Gai P (fantastic idea Gai..), who is always up for a challenge......
I would like to wish all the mums out there a wonderful Happy Mothers Day for tomorrow...
ahhh to be a mum, there is no greater gift.......
take care....Peg ... :>)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Peg!!!

    I have signed up for the cyber quilters day as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block, Peg. That cyber stitching day sounds very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day to you too Peg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mohters day Peg.. I plan to finish up my pay it forwards so I can get them out of my head and start some new stuff,,, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy mother's day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day to you too! Your new block is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day to you as well Pag! Hope it was a wonderful one filled with the love of family. Looks like you had a busy one putting together another lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg