Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gift from Linda...

What a wonderful surprise I had when I came home from work yesterday, there waiting for me was a parcel from the States.....and look what was inside.......the lovely Linda sent me a gift, these fantastic quilting gloves and check this out....my very own Stitching Folder Cover.....I was blown away, how generous, Linda thank you so very very much...I know I have said this before, but I am truly blessed.....such wonderful blogging friends..... Peg ... :>) ...

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your gifts, they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift. Dark quilting gloves, just want you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift from Linda, she is so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is wonderful somedays...ain´t it...;D Enjoy your gift...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the music rather disconcerting! But I like the red palace mats a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of Linda to send you these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful gifts from Linda who is a big favourite with me.
    Love what she made for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg