Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls Day in the Country......

This is the third of my CW Blocks - "Bitter Enemy" - Row 3 Block 5....
Well the time has come tomorrow morning Dale, Gai D and myself are heading off to Nundle...to attend "Girls Day in the Country" our lovely Kerry from Cottage On the Hill has organized these two fantastic Aussie designers Leanne Beasley and Rosalie Quinlan to 'blow us all away' for a day.......now, how fantastic is that...I think over 100 ladies are flocking into the lovely town of Nundle....I have also heard that there is a vintage bike gathering as well....and the icing on the cake is that I get to meet so many people from blog land.....I am just so excited.....(how old am I, sounds like I am 5 not 50...LOL...)
... Peg ...
I have found another new blog.....pop over and say Hi to Tere at Tere's Stuff

11 comments:

  1. How I wish I could join you! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very lucky to meet thid designers. I can only dream. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time Peg, I'm sure you'll come back filled with ideas and loads of photo's to share with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a really good time...I met Leanne in Norway...so I know you will have a wonderful time...say hello from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! Have a great time! And thank you for posting a link to my blog. I will post yours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time. Sounds terrific! Good job on your block too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your weekend. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Civil Waf blocks are looking good. Sorry I've not been about - computer problems at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peg, I know you're having a blast right now, I hope it's a real fun this weekend! I can't wait to see pictures :)

    I love the CW book, here is a friend that just finished a quilt from it, Elin: http://lappetausa.blogspot.com/
    Good luck and have fun making it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun!Looking forward to hear more about it and photos to see

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting to meet all these great people! You are lucky!
    I'm thinking about starting a Civil War Diaries quilt, I already have the book and I could look in my fabric stash to see what I could use. I just have to organize my WIPs!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg