Friday, October 29, 2010

Stitching Round The Block…

IMG_4897

IMG_4898  IMG_4896 

Stitching Round The Block….this is the first of my blocks being sent off……(Stitching Friends by Two, see sidebar)..This is heading off to Vic…..we are all so excited about this little swap, …If you pop over to each of the girls blogs…..Fee, Liz, Vic you will be able to see their blocks ….….

Well all I can say…thank goodness it is Friday, it has been another big week……enjoy your day

Take care Peg…..:>)…..

Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.

13 comments:

  1. oh your stitchery looks great Peg.......have fun with the girls......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful, love the colours, the fabrics look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermoso!!
    Estos días casi no tiempo de dejarte unas palabras.. sólo podía ver tus hermosos trabajos!!
    Un beso grande!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg, you did a great job, I love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice, your fabrics are sweet...exciting stuff, maybe I will post a pic of my finished block as others seem to be doing so.Of course we won't be able to post photo's of what we do for our friends 'round', otherwise it won't be a surprise for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching Peg - so, you stitch the block, and send it off for someone else to finish?? That's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Peg. Your fabrics/colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.Its great to see everyone doing the same thing, but because of fabric and colour choices they will be unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great Peg - havent posted mine yet, but my partner has it in tassie should be fun seeing all the different variations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute again. And I love your machine. My mother had a cabinet like this. Wish I kept it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello ! I'm fan of your blog. I look at it every day. I like (as you) embroidery, and in this case the colours you choice.
    I'm living in France.
    See you later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg