Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My little artist…..

 

IMG_4819

IMG_4822  IMG_4821 

Tuesday Treasures…….and this one is priceless, well it is to me anyway….…..

Josh number three son, who is number two twin……Way back in the olden days……When my boys played soccer,  I was running the soccer canteen…..I was very busy this particular day, and I had one son who was being a bit of a pain, and he must have realized….when we got home he came into me with this little card he had made……"Sorry for bugging you today in the canteen love from Josh”……….check out the  “bug”….so cute….….Pop over to Clare's to see a few more Tuesday Treasures….

take care and enjoy your day….Peg…:>)

Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.  ~Pablo Picasso

16 comments:

  1. That is priceless!! I've started boxes for each of my kids to store and keep the 'special' things they make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!
    And you have kept this beautiful card , wow;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and thoughtful Peg. I hope he's still like it with you and/or his girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute - being partial to bugs like that I reckon it is a great treasure...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and definately a treasure. toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Peg that is so beautiful !
    Thanks for showing us and playing along .

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooooo sweet! I think you need to frame that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and priceless, a real treasure.
    My youghest daughter used to write me notes whenever she was happy or angry. I sometimes take them out and we have a good laugh about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this treasure Peg - so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is beautiful. I have also started a box with all the special things in it. I will show my son when he is older and hopefully he will appreciate them. Or might just be mum. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just so sweet!
    My daughter writes a litte note too if she's been a bit naughty...sometimes with a freshly picked flower! lol!
    Lisa ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a memory to hold onto! Both you and Clare have wonderful Tuesday Treasures to share.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful that you have still got it, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! Is he still a sensitive male?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous boy! I keep treasures like that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg