Sunday, October 31, 2010

Generous Maree…..

 

IMG_4911

The gorgeous Maree has donated this fantastic  kit as a prize for OPAM…..just so very generous thanks a lot Maree……I will continue to say bloggers are amazing..

IMG_4912

I had one of these little kits that I finished earlier this month….an OPAM finish for me…….

Speaking of OPAM….today is the last day of October, please could you update your side bars with any finishes, and if you are able to send an email to either Kris or myself with your list if finishes, that would be fantastic…….Kris and I will start blog hopping and checking all your blogs in the next few days…

Have a fab day…

Take care Peg…:>)…

A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses. 

11 comments:

  1. Hey Peg.....I agree - bloggers are the most generous people and that is surely a lovely gift!
    Love your version too! I recently purchased some Bronwyn Hayes stitcheries which I will get into after christmas! Hope your weekend has been restful and productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg!
    You are so right about bloggers being amazing...Maree is one of those examples!! - Adding to our OPAM fun!! I had two finishes this month...lots of UFOs..Thanks so much for doing this Peg! Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful stitchery from Maree! Looks so cute made up as well, Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful stitchery Maree has donated.
    You have done another great stitchery Peg.

    As my computer has crashed do not have your e-mail address in the laptop.
    Have posted my OPAM finishes on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful stitcherie. I don''t mind to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy to do it! Glad that someone will benefit from it too! It's a little way to say thanks for your (and Kris!) hard work with the opam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very happy to do it! Glad that someone will benefit from it too! It's a little way to say thanks for your (and Kris!) hard work with the opam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make sure you put PEG in the drawer this month - she is one amazing lady - blogging, looking after Opam and it never ceases to amaze me what she gets finished within a month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OPAM is so fun, and usefull. I have 6 finishes this month - and would love to win the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet of Maree!
    I just posted my finished projects for this month (o: More than I thought!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg