Monday, October 18, 2010

FIS for Dawnie…

 

IMG_4811

 IMG_4807

IMG_4808

IMG_4809

IMG_4810

FIS (our online stitching group)….Paper bag swap….this is what I created for my partner Dawnie…Dawnie did the cute little stitchery on the front and she also supplied two of the fabrics, plus the check trim that I used inside..….The gorgeous little pins which I have added were made by the very talented Manda….

Well here it is Monday again, so I wonder what this week will bring us……..have a fab day….

Take care Peg…:>)

Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely post full of sweet things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a great present for Dawnie..........beautiful...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done wonders with her cute stitchery..what a sweet gift to receive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this! I am trying to learn embroidery on my own. Any pointers? By the way, I have added some to my list on my side bar this month. I am so excited. It took me a while to get back to sewing after Granny left us but I am back!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Dawnie! Peg, it's all gorgeous - love that pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful present Peg - lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was admiring this on Dawnie's blog, it's beautiful, she's a lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each time I read FIS on your blog, I have to think of my school time. FIS was the abbreviation to the school I went to.
    Your FIS sounds much better (o:
    Lovely what you created for your partner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a cute cat bag!! And the pins are so nice, especially the owl one :) I like the fob too!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg