Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kashmir II

This is another of my tops that I was able to complete on our weekend retreat at Ridgecrest...Kashmir II by Sentimental Studios for Moda...I just love this fabric, it has that muted look to it but the design on the fabric is most appealing...it is just a simple one made from charm packs with small peeper and border......today was such a nice day, quite mild really but it would be so nice to have a bit of rain... happy quilting and thanks so much for all the lovely comments about my award.....Peg ... :>) ...

10 comments:

  1. Hello There Peg! Cat Stevens is just So You - Makes me Smile... Lots of Laughter & Stitchin' with Good Friends - Doesn't get much better than that... Luv your Rebekah Amy Quilt tis quite gorgeous. Cool Award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Peg you really worked hard that weekend. The top is good and you pick so nice borders

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the quilts from charm packs look so great! I think the little peepers are the crowning touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..you just didn´t eat, chat all the time...you actually sewed a lot...congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely quilt!!

    I just love Moda fabrics, I've seen anything made in Moda in Blogland that I don't like and yours is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, love the subtle colours. Very different. Hope it doesn't go in the cupboard??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Quilt
    Kind regards

    Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
    from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty. I love those soft, muted colours.
    Charm packs are such a great invention. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely quilt. Such a wonderful way to capture the fabric line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg