Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A bit more Nundle....

This is my completed Leanne's House quilt and I was thrilled to have my photo taken with Leanne ( Not sure what I was thinking I have a bit of silly look on my face)...Both Dale and I had to go on stage to show off our quilts....I was lucky to have Leanne do a label on the back of my quilt for me....and these are the lovely name tags that Kerry made for all the ladies on the day ( the work Kerry had put into the day was just amazing) .....take care all.... Peg :>)

6 comments:

  1. How fun to have for days go by having Leanne with you and your quilt. If you do scrapbooking of your quilt you realy have a treasure.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your version of (and Dales) of Leannes House...beautiful!! That quilt was really fun to do...wasn´t it? I loved every step of making it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill to have Leanne sign your label ..... and what a gorgeous quilt you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How special to have your picture taken with Leeann & your quilt.
    I keep looking at the photo on the stage & seeing how different yours and Dale's are even though they are the same pattern.
    Just beautiful (even your silly look on your face - I think it looks fine)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! My friends Sheryl & Liz were also at the Nundle weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic to get your photo taken with Leanne with your version of her quilt........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg