Monday, February 7, 2011

This is number 6…

 IMG_5811

 IMG_5813

IMG_5814

 IMG_5815

Sew Its Finished……..I quilted this a couple of weeks again and last night I finished the bind……so this makes number 6 totally completed…..I made this so many years ago at one of our Cottage On The Hill Retreats…..

I have had a couple of people ask about my slice recipe from yesterdays post…if you click the recipe name it will take you to the recipe….thanks

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg…..:>)…

You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.

18 comments:

  1. Love the quilt pattern and the colours you used,another one bites the dust! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one - another great finish. Can I ask if this is done with the half hexagon template ? I enlarged the photo and tried to see the joins but hmmmm I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vouuuw - this one is awesome. And you are a quiltergenious ;o)
    Have a nice week :O)) ) ) ) ))) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Peg! Love the colours in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors, it's so peaceful and just begs to be snuggled under! congrats on another finish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Peg. And yet another completed project. You certainly have your mojo back for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Love it Love it I'm right into hexagons just now so it's my favorite it has a home here any time LOL lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - great pattern and love the scrappy look! Number six, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous job, Peg. It's really pretty... love hexagons if I didn't have to sew them!! ;) These were machine pieced?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the quilt the colours are just right go girl break the record of ufo
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. A finish and again such a beautiful quilt. You are working like mad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, you are doing so well Peg. Love the vintage look of the hexagon quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Peg, I ashame to say mine is still not finished

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg