Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Beginnings…

 

IMG_5756

IMG_5757

IMG_5758

 IMG_5759

New Beginnings…..organized by the Gum Tree Designers…this is a sewing companion I have made….I love this pattern “Couch Companion” by “Leanne Beasley”…..I just need to purchase some bits and pieces to put inside…

Today is the final day for signing up for OPAM…..so please send us an email…..Kris and I would love to have you join us…

Happy Tuesday

Take Care Peg…:>)

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.

10 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to eventually make myself one of those Peg. They are so cute! Good on you for doing your bit to help out with the flood relief. Looking forward to being in the OPAM again this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg, You have made so many sewing sets for flood victims and they have all been beautiful. You are such a good person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Leanne's House design - been quite a few made within the FIS group in 2010 too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your caddy is lovely, Peg. It is going to make someone very happy. I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose all my stash and goodies. These floods have been a heart breaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours Peg. Whata great effort for a good cause.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your couch companion Peg, the colours are beautiful. I sent you an e-mail to join OPAM, hope I'm not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sewing caddy Peg and the others you posted today are also lovely , great job for a great cause . My thoughts are with those being affected by the cyclone , I pray it won't cause too much devastation. hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - I have sent you an email requesting to join OPAM for this year. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Edna

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made lovely sets, Peg! I still have to finish my pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous sewing companion, love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg