Friday, February 25, 2011

Things in the post…

IMG_5923

 

IMG_5924

 

IMG_5925

A few little goodies for me….My hope to be, if I am lucky DIL, Teen, her sister is having a baby and Josh and Teen have asked me to make a baby quilt..So I purchased these two charm packs of “Boys Will Be Boys”…I also added to my order this hexagon template, can’t wait to use this,….I bought these from Jane at Want it, Need It, Quilt….Jane has a great blog as well as a wonderful online shop…….and the last photo are some charm squares that Jane thought I could use to make a little something….how thoughtful was that….so go for a little visit, and pop over and see what Jane has in her store and have a read of her blog…Jane’s service is fantastic….

Happy Friday

Take care Peg…:>)…

Sewing mends the soul.

12 comments:

  1. hello Peg, I tend to agree with your closing quote. Thanks for posting this one. Might use it in the future. Hope you don't mind?
    Have fun making a baby quilt. Will you use the hexagon template?
    Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love making baby quilts... and the fabric you've chosen is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice charm pack......should make for a lovely quilt......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great fabrics for a little boy.... Can't wait to see what you come up with Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabrics will be lovely for a baby's quilt, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute fabrics, Peg - and great hexxie ruler, you can easily fussy cut now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beaut fabrics and very useful ruler..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute...have fun making it up. You'll have to give us a tutorial on the hexagon template.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fabrics you have chosen for the baby quilt. Have fun with your hexagon and the bonus squares..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Peg. I hope to see the finished quilt soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg