Monday, February 28, 2011

Retail Therapy and OPAM

opam%202011%20sm

OPAMers…….can you believe it…its the last day of Feb….so how is every one going with their finishes…I have already received lots of email and  sounds like everyone has been very busy, and February has been a great month for finishes.…please update your sidebars, and if you could send either Kris or I an email with you totals that would be awesome….

IMG_5927

Just a little bit of retail therapy…..two charm packs that I purchased form one of the best little on line shops….Patchwork Plus…..pop over and take a look at what Sarah has in new this week…and check out her new BOM …..

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg….:>)…

It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.

7 comments:

  1. Nice new purchases... especially like the Central Park one! OPAM! YAY!! Better send you an email. Had forgotten all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. February already almost gone and I have finished 3 projects this month. And two of them is real big ones too :) I am so happy Leannes House is finished and that I have a new bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy charm packs!
    I have some finishes Peg. I send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe February is done - love your charm packs, Peg, I know you'll turn them into something gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi:)
    I have finished 7 little projects!
    Love your charm packs.
    Have a great week:)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Peg, I finished 2 knit projects in February.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peg! I have 2 finishes to report for Feb. I can't find your email addy to send you a private message. Hope this is OK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg