Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas Through The Year…

 IMG_5781  IMG_5783

IMG_5784

 IMG_5785

IMG_5786

My first finish for “Christmas Through The Year”…hosted by the lovely Allie….a table runner made from a few civil war blocks that I had lying round……..

OPAM…….Kris and I have been busy …..lots of emails, adding names, email and blog addresses to our spreadsheet….but, we have made the big decision to close off  OPAM on the 1st Feb, we still have a few spots left so if you would like to become an OPAMer, please send either Kris or I an email……January Finishes……please email them thru, and don’t forget to update your sidebars……because we are still adding names, we have decided to have 6 prizes for Feb…..we will take into account all January and February finishes….I will add all your names to my sidebar once we have closed off…..

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg….:>)….

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely table runner. I like those colours together and the border is perfect.
    Fill that Christmas box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You certainly had a productive weekend Peg. Never too early to start for Christmas, is it? What a scary thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg it's gorgeous - congratulations on your Christmas Finish!!! I knew you could do it - if anyone will be ready, it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgeous colours... so great to get a headstart on Christmas..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. i AM SURE THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE...BUT ALWAYS FIND IT HARD TO EMAIL AT THE END OF MONTH..DID THIS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO...I AM SIGNED UP...BADGE AND LINK IN PLACE...RECEIVED EMAIL....I FINISHED A CHALLENGE WALL HANGING THAT I CANNOT POST BUT DID POST SPECIFICS...REVEAL IS MARCH ...AND WILL SHOW IT THEN ...iT IS CALLED 'CHRISMAS FANTASY' IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS POSTED AT THE TOP OF THE LIST...WONDERFUL BLOGS OF BOTH OF YOU....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty table runner! I am really loving the binding on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg