Sunday, January 16, 2011

Its Sunday….again…

IMG_5708

IMG_5707

I thought I would make a couple of sewing bags today for the Gum Tree Designers….New Beginnings…the QLD flood appeal that the girls are organizing…I have used a block from “A Tisket A Tasket” from Bunny Hill Designs…as well as a design by Jen from her “Daisy Do “ pattern…  I will make a needle case and pincushion to match later on in the week….….I just need to do a bit of hand sewing on the two bags and they will be finished…

Happy Sunday

Take Care Peg…..:>)…..

It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body... the heart.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Peg....I too am doing a couple of sewing caddies etc....have cut mine out and will get them sewn during the week or will start later this evening.
    Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cutting out and making some huggles for the munchkins....stuffed toys.Hope to have a few made up and ready to send by first week of Febuary.
    It's great to see the Aussie spirit to help out each other still alive and kicking :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'em Peg...I'm sure they'll be much appreciated by their lucky recipients! I'm making some too....just finished Jenny's "Honey" set and gathering the rest of the kit together before I start on number 2!
    sugary hugs lovely
    XX Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitchery is just wonderful, Peg!! I love the flower one...and of course a tisket, a tasket is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious soul you are, Peg, these are beautiful and will be SO welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, Peg. Am going to talk with our local group here and see if I can get them revved up to help out as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg