Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another one….and OPAM…

IMG_5740

 IMG_5741

IMG_5742

Here is another one of my quilts under the machine….I did this one so many years ago on one of our Cottage On the Hill Retreats at Nundle….(oh dear it looks like I should tidy that shelf in my top picture…)

opam%202011%20sm

Wow……we have had an awesome response to OPAM 2011…..we still have a few spots available….so if you want to join in…please just read the guidelines on my previous post…and sign up…we would love to have you play along with us…

Could Elizabeth, who made a comment about joining OPAM…sorry you are set as a no-reply comment blogger….could you contact me again please..

And we have a new blogger amongst us…..Lyn has become an OPAMer as well…..please take a moment and pop over and say Hi to Lyn….

image

I didn’t get to do a post yesterday….I hope every one had a wonderful “Australia Day”…..I am so proud to be …..an Aussie…

Happy Thursday

Take Care Peg….:>)

One moment of patience may ward off great disaster.  One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.

 

8 comments:

  1. Good to see you're quilting your hexagons - mine is about halfway made. Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Peg,looks great..Such a busy bee you are..I have put up a pattern on my blog hoping someone will know where it came from..Maybe you might know...
    Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt, Peg, and I love this pattern. It is on my (really, really) long list of quilts to make. Your colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peg, The quilt is just beautiful. Now about that shelf...if you need any help tidying up I'll be happy to help you make room by sending you my mailing address...*wink* hehehe! Big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beauty, Peg!!! I'm tempted to join you in OPAM, but I'd never figure out how to do the sidebar thingy. *G*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this would be my favourite top so far Peg! I love it, but I am a little hexagon obsessed at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the colours in your hexie quilt. Would not have noticed your shelf it you had not said. Then went back to se it. LOL

    Will pop over to visit Lyn now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the hexy quilt.....what are all those bundles in the back ground...........lol........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg