Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Little Cake Shop……

IMG_5679

 IMG_5677

IMG_5678

 

IMG_5676

I received this very cute stitchery as a kit from the lovely Julie in the 3-2-1 Christmas Swap, check out the buttons and hanger…..….and here it is all finished another one bites the dust….wahoo…

There are no words at all to describe the flooding and devastation in QLD at the moment…..Among The Gum Tree are organising  a flood appeal “New Beginnings” ….pop over have a read and if you can help…please do…….  My thoughts are with all those who have been affected by these waters..…

image

Happy Wednesday

Take Care Peg…..;>)

So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.

14 comments:

  1. So adorable, your little cake shop.

    Yes, truly tragic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Cake Shop is absolutely adorable! Love the colors you've done it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet Peg , I love the little buttons . My heart also goes out to those affected by these terrible floods , I hope the waters subside soon .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cake Shop is really sweet Peg - you've made it beautifully. Such terrible news coming out of Queensland - what a country we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little cake shop!! It is more than beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks good enough to eat, Peg. It's not even possible to imagine what people feel like over in all the flooding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peg - that's the cutest little stitchery and buttons......and NO not just because of the cakes.....LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so sweet. The flooding is just too much to comprehend. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stitchery!!!

    I was listening on BBC News about the flooding. I know how devastating it is to those affected, as well as the animals! My heart goes out to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cake stand stitchery, cute buttons!
    Yes, all the help for the flood victims is much needed. Terrible terrible events.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOOOO CUTE!!! Looks good enough to eat, Peg!
    I am keeping Australia in my prayers....such devastation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! that kit I sent certainly looks GREAT finished... happy to see you made it up straight away..cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Peg! Oh what a 'sweet' hanger! ;0) You've done a lovely job putting it all together Peg - as always! :0) I love your saying for today ... it seems particularly appropriate in light of our QLD water issues. Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg