Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Please drop pop over and say hi to Lise...

Wow what a day...so busy, so much to do.....this is another of my "Polka Dot Girls"....I am more than half way there now with these little babies......I have come across a new blogger...lovely lady by the name of Lise, she comes from Norway, she does some lovely work......so please drop over and say Hi to Lise.....
Sharyn left a message on my blog yesterday, please could you do another post and leave me your email address I will then be able to answer your question...Anne also asked me a question in the 23 April, same thing Anne, just leave a post with your email address...thanks so much...
take care.... Peg ... :>) ...

6 comments:

  1. Very cute blocks, and fabrics are awsome. Very nice.
    Wow you have been very busy since a visited you last time. I am sorry to have mist it..
    Keep up the good work I love visit your blogg..
    Very interested in your new book about the Civil War , and I am going follow your steps carefully.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your stitcheries and thanks for the new link will check it out..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful.

    Thanks for the link, Lise does absolutely wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your embroidery and your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Polka Dot blocks is lovely, I have also started on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Polka Dot Girls always make me smile. Your stitcheries look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg