Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quilting retreat here I come....

Well the slice is made (thanks to Kerry Swains "Blackberry Jam and Cream" book) the lollies, chips, crackers, cheese and sun dried tomatoes are all ready to go.....the DH is organizing my "refreshments"...and sitting in my dining room in bags are all my projects, sewing machine and various bits and pieces which are required for a big weekend of sewing....Off to Carols tomorrow for two nights sleepover.....can't wait....hopefully lots of great photos to share next week....
Two more completed blocks of my Ruth's Quilt....thanks for the advice given on my projects in the previous post, think I might do foundation piecing.....Peg ... :>)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely block! Have a terrific weekend, sounds like so much fun! I am looking forward to seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time Peg, looking forward to all the photo's once you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo can't wait to see what your girls get up to on the weekend othe than chatting, laughing, eating, drinking.
    I'm sure you will gets lots of sewing done as well.
    Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Heaven, food and sewing!!! HAve fun, Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic time, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy, laugh and be inspired, will be waiting patiently for a full report upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having the best time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're having a great time. I'm missing you in blogland this weekend. Looking forward to seeing what you've been stitching. Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg