Sunday, April 27, 2008

CW Blocks started...yippee....

It is a dirty dusty day today...as you can see by my photo...But we did have a fantastic day at Club Quilt today, we had, as always a lovely roll up and yes we did start our challenge of the CW Blocks....Dale, Pat and myself started today and Gai D is also going to join us as well as Cathy form Tassi....this is my first block...."Hiring Help with Some Bartering"...row 10 block 10.....very challenging and extremely rewarding to complete....keep an eye on "Club Quilt" as I am going to post some photos of Pat and Dales blocks....Well happy quilting to everyone hope you all have a fab week....
Peg ... :>) ...

7 comments:

  1. HI Peg, i just love reading what you have been up too, you are amazing. Cathy - Gunnedah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful block Peg! How many do you plan to make each week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the block! I have made this one, I only have 25 of my blocks finished. And then silly me started the Dear Jane last night too!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Peg I love your first block. Love the colours and I've actually used that pattern on some cushions.
    Wasn't it an aweful blowy day. I couldn't keep all my washing on the line and the dog was so frightened by everything blowing around we had to bring him inside.
    Only 5 more sleeps......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked at the book. This is a big undertaking and a great start for you! Pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peg,
    I just got back from vacation and got caught up on all your posts. You have been very busy. I love all your stitchers and your civil war blocks.
    It is great to have blogging buddies that send pictures for inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This block turned out great.
    I have the Civil War Diary book and am so very tempted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg