Sunday, April 6, 2008

Awesome Retreat

I have just returned from yet another fantastic retreat....our beautiful friend Carol once again opened up her second home to us....there were nine of us which included Carol......laughed, ate, giggled, ate, drank, ate, did I say laughed, ate.....what about roared with laughter, did I say that too.......truly at this moment I feel so content, exhausted, thrilled to be so very privileged to have been a part of this wonderful weekend....Carol and Gussy (Carols DH) thank you so very very much....keep an eye on the Club Quilt blog I will be posting some photos of all the wonderful things that were produced on the weekend.
I made this little quilt form 'Urban Chic'....such funky fabric......

6 comments:

  1. So there was sewing as well?
    Great to see you could fit in some sewing as well as the eating, drinking and LAUGHING......
    It's contagious as I have a smile on my face just reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retreats are SEW much fun! I love the friendship and the fun that you have on a retreat. Best of all you get to do it all while you are sewing. I can't wait to see your pictures! Very cute and funky quilt, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urban Chic definitely. Love this. Sounds like a great time with great friends and productive too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urban Chic + your quilting talents = great result! A weekend stichting and sewing with friends, it sounds so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so jealous, sounds like a hoot. And a quilt to show as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not been on a retreat, but hear from everyone that they are soooo much fun! I am glad you had a great time, and wow, what a fun quilt top you finished!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg