Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So how can you put it all into words….!!!!!

Sorry bit of a long post………..I hope everyone had the most amazing Christmas….

Over the past month….I have been receiving so many wonderful, gifts, good wishes, emails, messages….We all participate in swaps for our own reasons…..but, it never, ever ceases to amaze me how generous this blogging world is…..from the ladies who run the swaps, and then those who join in…….

I have watched our own ladies from Club Quilt who participate in these swaps….all of them very busy in their own way, but watching what they make,  and what they receive, truly blows my mind…….

and then, what I have received…..honestly, I just can’t find the words to let all these ladies know how they have made me feel…..so, from the bottom of my heart………I will do the very simple….

Thank you so very very much, you have touched my heart………

IMG_2618

IMG_2619

From Bubz…….xxx

IMG_2624

IMG_2620

IMG_2621

IMG_2622

IMG_2623

From Shez…xxxx

IMG_2625

IMG_2626

IMG_2627

IMG_2651

IMG_2652

From Lyn my SSCS…..xxx

 

So much more tomorrow…..Happy Boxing Day….

Peg

 

 

23 comments:

  1. you are a very special person yourself Peg,Karma will always be good to you as you have a beautiful soul,enjoy your day my beautiful friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovelies you have received.
    Cute gingerbread and your new mini is gorgeous.

    Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Peg, well said. Lovely gifts also. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts from lovely friends for a lovely friend,a great combination I think :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely well deserved goodies there Pat...love your SSCS parcel, that little quilt looks fabulous on your mini stand...enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said Peg. Bloggers are so thoughtful and generous, and it gives a beautiful, warm feeling to be part of it all. Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is because of people like yourself who are so giving of yourself via blogs that helps to build the community of bloggers.
    I know you are a great inspiration for me.
    Such gorgeous gifts for a gorgeous lady.

    Happy Boxing Day, Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully spoken Peg! You reap what you sow - I hope 2013 let's me participate in this wonderful world of yours, I'll try hard. The last couple of years have not been good ones.
    Big hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many beautiful things and our part of blogland sure is a wonderful spot to be with so many kind and thoughtful people.......

    what a lovely stitchery Lyn did for the SSCS.......thanks for being part of the swap.........

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many beautiful gifts Peg!
    Well deserved as you always put so much into what you give to others also and not just material things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It all looks so great. You are a wonderful person and deserves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are looking mind blowing thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking mind blowing thanks for all effort which you did for us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous Peg...Blogland is wonderful!
    I have just posted up my OPAM for December...early yes I know for me ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have got so many beautiful gifts !!
    Enjoy !!
    You have touched my heart too !!
    Thank you very much for your wonderful presents !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful gifts for a wonderful person

    ReplyDelete
  17. how fun... I agree blogland is full of lovely people....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful gifts! And I saw my, er, your Santa peeking out from your SSCS stitchery! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg