Saturday, December 8, 2012

Highest yet for 2012

Untitled-2_edited-1

721 finishes……how awesome is that…..this is the highest tally for 2012…

When I was blog hopping I was totally amazed at what was appearing on your sidebars….

Congratulations to everyone….

but we can only have a few winners….I am very much into the Christmas spirit so I have decided to give three prizes this month….

Massive drum roll please   ….

Fee

Gari

Miche’le

Congratulations ladies, please send me your address’s

Kris and I have had lots of people ask…are you running OPAM next hear…..so the answer to this is

If you would like to become a 2013 OPAMer, we will be posting details a little bit later….thanks for all the support and wonderful emails….it just blow both Kris and I away…Now lets see what we can do for December…happy stitching…

Happy Saturday, take care, keep safe

Peg

17 comments:

  1. You and Kris Rock!!
    Thankyou for keeping us on our toes and I look forward to 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and great news that we will continue OPAM in the new year ,yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for all of us and congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I'll be back in 2013 for sure! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou two ladies for helping to inspiring people and put the fun back into sewing and stitching,i think you two ROCK.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peg you know I definitely want to be an OPAMer in 2013, will be keeping my eyes peeled for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply desire to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you are an expert
    on this subject. Well with your permission
    allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.

    Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
    My website :: mac baren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful
    if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my blog : drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot. Maybe in December more because of all the things we made and could not show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another amazing total! I agree with Anita. I'm sure there will be so many for December because of all the secret sewing going on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow thats a fantastic tally....go OPAM gals

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow thats a fantastic tally....go OPAM gals

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Sweet Peg! WOW! Those OPAM gals have been super busy for November! And what fun we will have again with OPAM 2013 ... Woo! Hoo! Thanks for being my Partner In Crime! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I won and didn't even realise :) thank you ladies for another awesome year xxx ill be back next year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I will join up for 2013. There are some really wonderful things being made out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg