Sunday, December 2, 2012

Advent swap by Fee…and bloggers…..

IMG_2216

IMG_2217

IMG_2218

IMG_2219

IMG_2220

IMG_2228

IMG_2229

Advent Swap…Hosted by Fee…..I have joined this swap since the beginning…it is an awesome swap…this year I have been paired up with my gorgeous friend Maree….just check out my box of goodies…wow, wow, wow…..and these are my first two days of prezzies….I am excited…..mwah Maree..

IMG_2151

IMG_2150

This was my number one gift that I sent to Maree

You know what!!!!!!…..

Bloggers are totally amazing….to the generous ladies who run these swaps…..then all the amazing people who participate in these swaps….just blows you away!!!!!!

But you know what is the best thing……….

the friendship…there are no words to describe that!!!!!!

OPAMers….keep those emails coming thank you……

Happy Second Day of December, take care, keep safe

Peg….

15 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely swap gifts. I think I will be making the same comment every day as you open them all. Gorgeous purse for Maree too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely gifts.. I agree, the people who coordinate them all are wonderful...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy present opening. Look forward to seeing all your parcels. Yes there are some very generous people around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy i thoroughly agree,the friendship is unreal.i get to meet another blogging friend today for the 1st time Tracee from quilt kitty loves life has come over from Perth so we can play together and we are meeting up with Melody and Tracee and i were partners through Kris's friendship swap and now we will finally get to meet.
    Lovely purse you made Maree, Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, this is a brilliant swap. Happy pressie opening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So well said my dear friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gifts, and so beautifully wrapped! Enjoy opening them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will be good fun Peg watching you open your gifts every day.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely swap gifts given and received Peg....may just have to join in the fun next year I think :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pressies given and received Peg :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely swap gifts Peg. Look forward to more of your present opening journey. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely day 1 and 2 gifts Peg. You are right about blog swap friends being very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy present opening. Look forward to seeing all your parcels. Yes there are some very generous and talented people

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pressies are so beautifully wrapped and inviting. Gorgeous purse too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg