Saturday, December 15, 2012

More Goodies

IMG_2535

IMG_2561

IMG_2560

these are the fantastic gifts that I received at our Club Quilt Christmas party…..I was so very lucky to the gorgeous package  from Pat, thank you so much Pat… they are all in use.,,!!!

IMG_2472

IMG_2565

More amazing goodies from Maree

IMG_2263

IMG_2265

What I have sent to Maree…

happy Saturday, take care, keep safe

What has recently happened in the States, is such devastating news, my thoughts and prayers are with you all

Peg

9 comments:

  1. Love this time of year for giving and receiving presents. The tragedy in the US just tears me apart. Have a good weekend Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting with all the gifts. My heart breaks for those families - how can the pollies allow guns to be so readily available and licenced like that?
    Happy whatever you are doing this weekend, Peg XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be able to find good information from your content.
    Here is my page :: golden virginia tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful gifts Peg...this is such a fun time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts Peg! Thank you so much for your prayers for our nation tonight. The grandparents of one of the five year old girls who lost her life, live just a few miles from us. I don't know if you got the full report there, but all of the children were Kindergarten age...5 and 6 year olds. He chose the classrooms where his mother was a teacher. It is horrifying and heartbreaking. Prayer is the only tool that can help right now. Hugs and God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  6. beatiful gifts sent and received Peg,hubby has just filled me in on the horrific news,so so very sad for those sweet children.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous parcel from Pat, lucky you! And Maree's pressies are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg