Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fig Tree….

IMG_6307

IMG_6308

IMG_6310

IMG_6309

This was a table runner that I started out at Carols retreat last weekend……I have joined the Fig Tree Pattern Club thru Patchwork Plus (Sarah has the most amazing online shop)…….and this is one of the projects, I have changed the background fabric to this piece of linen only because the linen blends better in my dining room where the table runner will live….(which is going to be on my sideboard)…

OPAMers…..the winners for April have been announced please pop over and have a look at Kris’s blog……it may be you (I know these winners will be very excited)…

681 Finishes for the month…..

that is just amazing….congratulations to our three winners and congratulations to everyone, the satisfaction of another finish is a pretty awesome feeling….

Happy  Thursday…

Take Care Peg Open-mouthed smile

If there is something you must do and you cannot do it, you cannot do anything else.

 

12 comments:

  1. Looks good Peg, I love Sarah's online shop too

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) I am so proud to be a part of this OPAM challenge ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is alot of finshed projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely project in the making

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Fig Tree runner with linen...looks beautiful...and so many finishes...at first I thought they were all yours...then I read again...congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Linen as the B/G looks Gorgeous with these Fabrics...sooo Pretty..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely fabrics Peg and they look great with the linen

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very pretty runner Peg, I love the flowers and I love the look of the linen. Wow that's a lot of finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Peg....The linen looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gee that's really pretty Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the change in background fabric - it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg