Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another one for Maree….

IMG_6461

IMG_6466

Block Exchange with Maree, I am loving what Maree has made for me……..this is another of the blocks that I have made for Maree…..from Rosalie Quinlan’s “Little Patchwork Village”….

I have just finished the domestics, having a cuppa and a scone (very nice too)….now what should I do…..?????

Happy Saturday

Take Care Peg…Be right back

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And Today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

14 comments:

  1. this is a lovely block Peg, Maree will be more than happy. If you have finished all your chores and had refreshments, I would say it's time for more stitching...enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Peg, she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Maree will be thrilled. It is a gorgeous block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been Busy...My next Block is Lovely..you can have a little break now..lol
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blocks are so beautiful. I LOVE the variegated thread you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your house blocks for Maree Peg, another one on my "To Do" list. Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the blocks Peg........very nice.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. just seen these on Maree's blog
    absolutely gorgeous, i am sure your sewing basket is full of projects waiting for your busy hands....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - I am certainly glad to find this. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this quilt - and nice blog too

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute block and I love the thread match

    ReplyDelete
  12. a lovely block, I really like the thread you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lovely block !¨
    I am doing this village too but it will take me a decade to finish ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg